Coming soon in March the Entrepreneurial Women’s Network of Connecticut (EWN) will be hosting a new workshop on the most effective practices in internet marketing for Connecticut businesses. The most recent trends in New Media strategies will be discussed by a panel of Web 2.0 experts with plenty of opportunities to explore the subjects of blogging, social network marketing, podcasts, and the best ways to utilize these and more tactics to make your business thrive online.
This is practical, real world marketing advice that can make an incredible difference in the success of both new and established companies. Here are the details of this important workshop:
When: March 26th, 2008
8:15am – 11:15am
Where: Norwalk Inn
99 East Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06854
Panelists who work in the Connecticut internet marketing arena will share with you there most valuable insights. Andrew DiFiore will be discussing the mysteries of Viral Marketing and Web 2.0. Our own Peter Sena will deliver his experience with social network marketing and using the best online marketing mixes for your business. Other panelists will discuss email marketing, web analytics, and much more.
For guests this workshop will:
1. Offer an understanding and definition of new internet marketing strategies and how they can be used to promote your business.
2. Provide Key resources to help you get started with your plan.
3. Provide a practical discussion on the costs involved in building these new strategies into your business marketing plan.
4. Identify common mistakes and ways to avoid them.
5. Help you determine which internet marketing strategies are right for your company.
This New Media workshop is expected to fill up quickly and space may be limited. Be sure to sign up now at the website link provided above. The EWN of CT and Digital Surgeons looks forward to seeing you at the workshop.
For more information on the latest in CT search engine marketing and rich media strategies that yield substantial results, give Digital Surgeons a call at (203) 672-6201, contact us via our website form, or come talk with us at the EWN March Morning Workshop.