Are you ready to build better brand experiences?
We’re looking for a natural writer who is looking to break into the industry. Creative passion and instinct, as well as a deep passion for writing, are absolutely essential. Student portfolios, spec work, fanfic, or a really funny social presence are desired for screening purposes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing perfect words in a compelling order to excite clients and engage consumers.
- Being open and responsive to feedback, ‘cause you have some stuff to learn, kiddo!
- Working alongside developers, designers, producers, technologists, and a whole bunch of digital-crazy weirdos who will push you every day.
- Concepting creative, innovative ideas that work for our clients, or we won’t get paid.
- Having a powerful, audacious eye for proofing and editing.
- Demonstrating a curiosity for new technology, innovations, ideas, or whatever exciting things you can bring to the table to inspire great work from the team.
- Having true writer chops, but also having an interest in thinking beyond just what a writer normally does. We like to wear many hats around here, ‘cause we fancy like that.
You shouldn’t be someone who:
- Relies on puns.
- Can’t come up with good puns.
- Thinks buzzwords make people sound smart.
- Has a sense of entitlement.
- Is uncomfortable with change.
How to apply:
Send along any relatable content you think sells you as a creative and as a writer. If we like what we see, we’ll give you a writing challenge to test you out (and drive you a little nuts).Apply For This Job
Back to Careers