We’re Digital Surgeons, a creative consultancy that helps brands spark and design new opportunities for growth and helps our employees explore and create, unbound by titles, limitations, or job descriptions.
We’re looking for a social media nerd...I mean a Social Media Marketing Manager — that person who just loves and lives in social; who knows how to win and connect with people by always learning about algorithms and features before anyone else. Any platform, anytime, our dream teammate is a sage for what’s happening and a visionary for what’s next.
The social media manager will work right alongside a social group of writers, designers, strategists, and all-around content creators to bring everything to life together.
What you’ll do
- Build standards and process for social measurement, planning, and implementation
- Collaborate with strategic leads on selecting meaningful KPIs for digital and social programs
- Collaborates with their team to pitch new ideas for content creation, and even get hands-on where possible
- Integrate social content into greater marketing campaigns and activations
- Design and manage custom reports for clients
- Be well-versed in all social platform metrics and nuances, and a rapid learner as they evolve
- Be able to help visualize data for impact and storytelling
- Develop and recommend targeted and data-driven campaign strategies making innovative use of social media advertising platform capabilities and ensuring that plans align with business goals and strategies.
- Execute campaign strategies within the social media platforms based upon approved media plans
- Manages and collaborates paid & organic social content calendars to ensure alignment with overall social media strategy
- Generates and analyzes social media reporting of user results to optimize social media campaign performance.
- Develops and reviews A/B testing plans with marketing leadership and executes approved testing. Documents results and reports back to leadership
- Monitors the latest social media best practices and technologies. Identifies and drives opportunities to continuously improve paid social media channels and digital marketing performance.
What you bring
Apply For This Job
Back to Careers
- Experience using multiple Social Listening Tools
- Experience using multiple Social Channel Analytic Tools
- Experience using data visualization tools
- Have in-depth knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Youtube with an aptitude for emerging social platforms