Digital Surgeons is looking for a Senior Strategist to join our team! The right candidate will have an expertise in developing the strategy that underpins digital and social engagement, content creation, platform and community management, influencer programs, analytics, and reporting.
You thrive and embrace change especially as it pertains to the the ever-changing behaviors in the digital world. You live to shape the fabric of products and brands. You know how to tell the authentic story of a brand using modern and emerging platforms that resonate with the audience. You cringe at industry buzzwords, and love producing purpose-driven results.
What you’ll do:
- Use the power of digital and social innovation to inspire cutting edge strategy, creative, and execution
- Identify new opportunities for digital and social innovation, enforce processes, provide quality assurance, and implement best practices across all engagements
- Develop communication and CRM strategies for digital; covering topics such as campaign, communication and channel planning, and programmatic recommendations for acquiring customers and building lifetime value.
- Map a consumer’s digital journeys across multiple digital and physical touch points.
- Develop smart and effective segmentation strategies to help our clients target and nurture customers throughout their buyers journey.
- Manage digital strategy, execution, measurement, and optimization of large brand campaigns
- Integrate digital initiatives across multiple platforms and channels
- Collaborate with cross functional project teams to motivate, create, and implement short and long-term integrated digital/social strategies
What you bring:
- 6 to 8 years of relevant digital/social media experience (agency experience preferred)
- Strong digital/social strategy, communications, and content development background
- Solid understanding of social media, digital advertising, and the digital landscape
- Superior communication, organizational, and project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial – has started and operated your own small business (bonus points if it was successful)
- CRM & Marketing Automation Skills (HubSpot, SalesForce, Klaviyo)
- Ecommerce experience (Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento)
- Digital Marketing skills (CRM, Email Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Programmatic, Native Ads, Google Ads, Social Ads, Youtube Ads, etc)
- Experience in campaign development, user/customer journey mapping, execution
You should be a beast in these softwares and platforms:
Apply For This Job
Back to Careers
- HubSpot and/or SalesForce
- Social Listening & Marketing Tools
- Facebook Business Manager
- MailChimp or similar email marketing platform
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads or Google Marketing Platform
- IBM Watson