Paid Media Manager
Digital Surgeons is looking for a Paid Media Manager to drive targeted traffic to websites and online content through paid social and traffic campaigns. The Paid Media Manager will assist in the strategy, setup, and execution of client campaigns, supporting various digital marketing agency efforts, including SEM, SEO, social media, and digital display media.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing and social campaigns across platforms. (Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Lead reporting and status calls with customers on active campaigns.
- Be the in-house expert on all things paid media.
- Set up and QA analytics, tags, pixels, and conversion tracking implementations on client sites and landing pages.
- Build upon our current reporting and benchmarking tools to enhance the client experience.
- Analyze website traffic and media campaigns to develop insights that tell a story from the data beyond just “X changed Y%.”
- Paid search:
- Complete keyword research for paid search campaigns, write compelling and testable ad copy, set up and QA campaigns in Google Adwords, optimize campaigns, and deliver reporting and performance insights.
- Use key programs such as Google Adwords and Google Analytics to analyze and report on all PPC campaigns for customers.
- Maximize click-through rate (CTR), keyword quality score, and conversion rate through best practices and continuous testing efforts to create higher performing ads over time.
- Social media ads:
- Create strategic audience targeting for social media ads.
- Produce testable ad copy, and build campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Manage and optimize campaigns, and provide reporting and deep insights on performance.
- Develop strategies for segmentation for remarketing ads.
- Implement pixels, configure audiences, and build out campaigns
- Manage, test, and optimize campaigns, and provide detailed insights and reporting on performance.
- Write effective headlines, sub-headlines, benefit bullet points, and calls to action for ads, landing pages, and thank you pages.
- Stay up to date on the latest platform changes, channels, and industry best practices.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 3+ years of PPC/paid traffic experience.
- Proficiency with Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Facebook Business Manager.
- Experience analyzing, reporting, and improving ROI of marketing activities.
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns.
- Self-motivated with a track record of working as an individual and in team-based environments.
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking, and attention to detail.
- Must be a self-driven multi-tasker who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism. Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
Back to Careers