Digital Surgeons is looking for an Office Administrative Assistant to join our team! The right candidate will be a natural at organization and creative problem solving and someone who thrives in a rapidly evolving environment.
You love the idea of being the backbone of the office. You’re the first point of contact for every face that enters the door and you’re the person who will get them exactly what they need. As the “information hub”, the office knows that you’re the person they can count on for anything that they cannot quite solve, and it’s gratifying to you to have the office running like a well-oiled machine. You love it when work is a great big puzzle that you get to put together.
What you’ll do:
- Greet visitors and notify staff of guest arrivals
- Provide tactical support including fielding phone calls, greeting and directing visitors, word processing, and creation of spreadsheets and presentations
- Maintain all relevant office records and document office processes
- Oversee the general office inbox and field requests to appropriate staff members
- Receive and deliver all office mail and deliveries
- Maintain conference rooms and shared spaces in the office
- Manage conference AV and IT needs
- Submit and track office work orders
- Order all office and kitchen supplies
- Ensure that all office and kitchen items remain stocked
- Serve as liaison for all office vendors
- Manage event reservations and rentals
- Assist with event coordination, logistics and setup
- Special projects for the CEO
- Additional duties as required
What you will bring:
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Professional and courteous
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to build spreadsheets and presentations
- Attention to detail
- Must be proactive and willing to grow and develop within the company.
Apply For This Job
Back to Careers