Digital Surgeons is looking for a marketing consultant to join our team.
As a marketing consultant, you’ll be responsible for working with business stakeholders to understand and develop recommendations, solutions, and digital strategies that drive customer acquisition, retention and drive business growth.
You’ll become the connective tissue that aligns the consultancy and our clients. The right candidate has a passion for establishing deep partnerships with a variety of client partners and developing strategic marketing plans based on data, insights, industry knowledge and best practices to drive business results.
With a strong understanding of strategic and digital marketing planning, you’ll be critical in interpreting their knowledge of our clients and their respective industries into significant insights to design demand for their businesses.
You possess the intellect, experience, and presence to quickly evaluate each client’s current marketing mix to and make transformational recommendations that propel measurable outcomes, drive revenue growth, customer demand, and sales conversions.
You agree with our core values and is inspired and charged to lean into them.
What you’ll do:
- Collect and explore details and assets from our clients to identify the most significant opportunities to boost marketing performance; evolving marketing plans if necessary to deliver improved results
- Define and refine marketing strategies (targets, go-to-market approaches, etc.) with associated budget estimates, timelines, and revenue targets
- Ensure that all marketing activity falls in line with the brand strategy, vision and message
- Create digital marketing strategies for our clients including identifying opportunities, establishing the business case and developing the requirements to execute strategy
- Manage implementation of integrated offerings and tools and identify cross-platform opportunities
- Ensure deliverables meet clients’ strategy and drives the business forward based on client’s business goals
- Develop and monitor the execution of complex marketing plans that drive response, design demand, create awareness, and encourage engagement; resulting in conversion and retention
What you bring:
Apply For This Job
Back to Careers
- Experience navigating the balance of user needs, client objectives and the requirements of the team throughout a project
- The ability to distill an abundance of information into powerful messaging that drives action
- A confident and human approach to managing clients and their expectations
- A hybrid of analytical thinking and marketing instincts to drive informed decisions that optimize projects
- Robust experience driving strategy, planning, and execution for a brand
- Experience developing complex brand awareness and client engagement strategies
- Proactive, with ability to manage multiple complex projects concurrently
- Deep experience quantifying the outcomes/effectiveness of marketing tactics
- Ability to think critically and develop creative solutions amidst ambiguity
- Proven marketing campaign experience, and experience acting as a partner and consultant to clients
- Proven ability to manage budgets
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing
- Experience with marketing technology platforms and CRM systems