ARE YOU READY TO BUILD BETTER BRAND EXPERIENCES?
Digital Surgeons is looking for a data-driven inbound marketer to keep our firm and our clients in the conversation. You’ll help attract traffic to owned properties, convert that traffic into leads, and nurture those leads into customers.
- Help build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Optimize lead nurturing processes.
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
We are looking for someone with:
- 3+ years relevant experience as an inbound or search marketer.
- A creative mind that loves solving problems.
- Excellent communication skills (need to sell your solutions and be comfortable dealing with clients).
- Cutting-edge SEO/SEM chops.
- Content Strategy and Content Marketing Expertise.
- Google Analytics Proficiency.
Not required, but it’d be great if:
- Have HTML/CSS or Adobe Creative Suite skills
Back to Careers