Background & Summary
We’re Digital Surgeons, a creative consultancy that helps brands spark and design new opportunities for growth and helps our employees explore and create, unbound by titles, limitations, or job descriptions.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketer to join our team of forward-obsessed makers and shakers. Your mission is to oversee the growth and optimization of client partners’ email, SMS, and Push notification channels from strategy to implementation and testing and beyond. As the Manager of these channels, you’d work amidst a big team of strategists, designers, writers, and marketers to elevate our partners’ brand experiences and help them achieve their goals. Success is measured by client satisfaction, client progress to goal, and progress toward team goals.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the day-to-day operations of email and SMS marketing strategies, projects, and calendars
- Strategize, develop, and execute comprehensive E-mail, SMS, and Push Marketing campaigns and automations utilizing platforms like Klaviyo, Attentive, SailThru, and Mailchimp, but certainly not limited to them — we invite new tests, opportunities, and recommendations.
- Continually identify opportunities for segmentation and dynamic content with the goal of delivering the right message to the appropriate customer groups
- Analyze and report on email campaign metrics including, but not limited to: deliverability rates, open rates, CTR, and overall revenue to drive insights and act on them
- Proactively identify opportunities to A/B test campaigns, track results and provide a playbook with a goal to continually optimize engagement and conversion rates
- Analyze customer data and generate strategies to increase retention and reduce churn
- Closely monitor message deliverability, sending reputation and overall account health
- Monitors the latest social media best practices and technologies. Identifies and drives opportunities to continuously improve paid social media channels and digital marketing performance.
What You’ll Bring
The person we are looking for needs to be consistently proficient in these skills.
Creativity Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
Functional/Technical Skills Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
Written Communications Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
Customer Focus Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
Learning on the Fly Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything
- 3+ years hands-on experience managing the setup of email campaign
- Preferred familiarity with Klaviyo, Attentive, Drip, Mailchimp, Autopilot or similar platforms. We also use SailThru, but it seems no one else ever does 😉
- Data analysis skills- Someone who likes keeping up to date on the latest digital marketing trends
- A team mentality. We’re a tight-knit group that are looking for one more to round us out and have fun making big things happen.
This is a full time position, eligible for enrollment in the Company’s benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, and 401k.
To be a catalyst for new possibility and growth for brands, businesses and their teams.
To use creativity and curiosity to drive the world forward.
Our values guide all our decisions at DS – big or small
Be Curious: The world is constantly changing, and the more we ask, explore, wonder, understand, and ideate on, the more we can accomplish. Curiosity helps us understand what’s happening today, so we can define what’s possible tomorrow for ourselves and for you.
Care Greatly: About our work. About our partners. About each other. We’re at our best when we care about designing demand, who we’re doing it for, and why we’re even doing it in the first place. By opening up our hearts, we create human connections that benefit everyone.
Adapt and Respond: Change is inevitable, and we know that those who welcome it and react effectively are the ones who succeed. That’s why we find not uncertainty but wonder & possibility in change. It’s a new opportunity to create, to collaborate, and to change our world for the better.
Simply Believe: There’s magic to be discovered through business, technology, and creativity. It’s in there, in us, and in you, but only if you believe in it. When you do, we can transform businesses and inspire people to engage with brands — even to fall in love with them
Digital Surgeons is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information or characteristics or those of a family member, or any other basis protected by applicable law.