We’re Digital Surgeons, a creative consultancy that helps brands spark and design new opportunities for growth and helps our employees explore and create, unbound by titles, limitations, or job descriptions.
We’re looking for an Email/SMS Marketing Manager to join our team of forward-obsessed makers and shakers. The mission of the Email/SMS Marketing Manager is to oversee the growth and optimization of client partners’ email, SMS, and Push notification channels from strategy to implementation and testing and beyond.
As the Manager of these channels, you’d work amidst a big team of strategists, designers, writers, and marketers to elevate our partners’ brand experiences and help them achieve their goals.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of email and SMS marketing strategies, projects, and calendars
- Strategize, develop, and execute comprehensive E-mail, SMS, and Push Marketing campaigns and automations utilizing platforms like Klaviyo, Attentive, SailThru, and Mailchimp, but certainly not limited to them — we invite new tests, opportunities, and recommendations.
- Continually identify opportunities for segmentation and dynamic content with the goal of delivering the right message to the appropriate customer groups
- Analyze and report on email campaign metrics including, but not limited to: deliverability rates, open rates, CTR, and overall revenue to drive insights and act on them
- Proactively identify opportunities to A/B test campaigns, track results and provide a playbook with a goal to continually optimize engagement and conversion rates
- Analyze customer data and generate strategies to increase retention and reduce churn
- Closely monitor message deliverability, sending reputation and overall account health
What you bring:
Apply For This Job
Back to Careers
- 3+ years hands-on experience managing the setup of email campaign
- Preferred familiarity with Klaviyo, Attentive, Drip, Mailchimp, Autopilot or similar platforms. We also use SailThru, but it seems no one else ever does 😉
- Data analysis skills- Someone who likes keeping up to date on the latest digital marketing trends
- A team mentality. We’re a tight-knit group that are looking for one more to round us out and have fun making big things happen.