Can you turn a client’s “wouldn’t it be cool if…” into a project plan that brings both clients and internal teams to happy tears? Are you familiar enough with WordPress that you aren’t afraid to use it to make a quick update or edit? Can you juggle several different things all while balancing timelines, emails, and slacks? Are you both resourceful & proactive, and always keeping up-to-date with new technology and marketing trends? Do you possess a natural talent for turning complex and technical concepts into actionable tasks? If you answered yes to the above then you will be in good company with our squad of creators, developers, and strategists.
We’re Digital Surgeons, a creative consultancy that helps brands spark and design new opportunities for growth and helps our employees explore and create, unbound by titles, limitations, or job descriptions.
We’re looking for a Digital Producer to join our family of forward-obsessed makers and shakers. You’ll work side-by-side with our award-winning experience design and technology teams to detail requirements and functional specs and bring a concept to life.
What you’ll do:
- Own the end-to-end lifecycle of a digital project from requirement gathering and discovery, documentation of technical specs, creative development, and oversight of development initiatives to QA and project launch.
- Provide technical documentation and business requirements for projects in planning
- Develop, maintain and execute workable project plans. Plans should include tasks, milestones, dependencies, work-effort, duration and resource-allocation across functional teams
- Actively manage multiple projects across multiple clients while remaining flexible enough for requirements to shift at a moment's notice
- Clearly identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate and communicate project risks
- Recommend cutting edge solutions and emerging technologies to client partners, backed up with data
- Provide consultative feedback and "challenge" ideas that are not in line with the defined strategy or client’s business goals
- Deep understanding of digital best practices and core technologies with the ability to educate others about them
- Identify best tools and systems (existing or new) for a project; manage and maintain assets and other project files within those systems.
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years’ experience at an agency/agency-like setting
- Experience with Monday.com or similar project management software
- Experience managing on-going website development and regular feature roll-outs in Shopify, Craft, WordPress, or other content management systems
- Understanding of emerging technologies and how they will apply to our business
- Experience leading calls with technical and non-technical teams
- Flexibility when it comes to changing priorities, while still meeting deadlines
Apply For This Job
Back to Careers
- Ability to understand and develop project documentation such as SOWs and project plans
- Track record of solution-finding partnership with client-facing account management teams/internal LOB teams and technology teams