Are You Ready to Build Better Brand Experience?
We’re seeking students who love to ask questions and learn the inner workings of things behind the scenes. As a Digital Marketing Intern at Digital Surgeons, you will earn a spot at the Brainstorming table and contribute to the many cutting edge Internal and experimental client projects. Students in the Digital Surgeons Internship Program will experience the real-world application of marketing, account management and project management through client projects and internal assignments. They will be exposed to agency life and begin developing an understanding of the digital landscape and project processes.
You have a keen interest in new and emerging marketing trends and social media. You strive to sculpt and transform brands. You are a student of life. You’re ambitious, curious, hard-working and fun. You hate to be bored, and want real world experience.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Working with a cross-functional team at a rapidly growing full-service digital marketing agency.
- Conducting market research and contributing to creative strategy.
- Website content management and review.
- Content planning and writing.
- Category and competitive client research.
- Concept and new business pitch brainstorming.
- Project planning.
- Social media outreach programs and management.
- Participating in strategy and brainstorm meetings.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Rising college junior, senior, or graduate with undergraduate studies in marketing, communications, public relations or other related field.
- Excellent writing, grammar, and proofreading skills.
- Experience with research online and in databases.
- Prowess in social media.
- Energetic and creative nature, with an eagerness to learn.
- Prior internship experience and extracurricular activities will be considered as a plus.
We love working here - we’re in a creative, industrial space where there are always healthy snacks, fresh coffee and even fresher ideas. Ready to join? Let’s do this.
To be considered you must include your resume and cover letter.
Apply For This Job
Back to Careers