Digital Analytics and Insights Manager
Are you ready to help our clients measure what matters?
Digital Surgeons is seeking Digital Analytics and Insights Manager to provide audience and customer analysis support to our client projects.
The Digital Analytics and Insights Manager will serve as a strategic bridge to excellence in designing demand for our clients. Your role is critical as a liaison between the Account/Strategy/Customer and will be crucial in building DS as a data-driven and technology-enabled consultancy.
This role will focus on testing and optimization, clickstream analytics, tag management and development, media analysis, data visualization and reporting, data warehousing and business intelligence, and customer research.
What you’ll do:
- Leads analytics projects and advises clients on analytics processes and the interpretation of metrics
- Participates in client meetings to present findings and insights and make strategic recommendations
- Oversees all phases of digital analysis to formulate strategy, discover opportunities, define requirements, and assess designs of qualitative and quantitative methods
- Directs the definition of success metrics and data sources, data integration, channels, customer targets
- Responsible for the implementation of data capture, integration, and manipulation tools leveraging Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other enabling technologies.
- Responsible for testing and optimization activities
- Drives analysis of marketing campaigns and initiatives to identify tactics for optimizing marketing, marketing efficiency and marketing effectiveness
- Oversees report and dashboard development and delivery
- Build dashboards for automated reporting that can easily be interpreted and shared across the company
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to deliver key insights from complex datasets to enable day-to-day decision making (e.g., A/B testing, pre/post product launch analytics, forecasting)
- Evaluate and implement new technologies to improve and optimize performance
- Help define and drive implementation of an overall reporting strategy including a library of core report templates and content that fulfils the majority of requirements. Drive towards automation and self-service for these reports.
- Facilitate the design, build and automation of reports and dashboards that provide insights into customer patterns
What you bring:
Apply For This Job
Back to Careers
- 5-7 years of demonstrated experience working in marketing analytics
- Agency/consultant experience is a plus
- Experience translating business objectives into measurement plans and creating website testing and optimization programs
- A willingness to develop thought-leadership content as it relates to customer analytics.
- Expert-level ability with Google Analytics, Mix Panel, or other enterprise clickstream analytics tool
- Experience implementing Tag Management solutions, Tealium or Google Tag Manager preferred
- Experience operating Testing and Optimization tools such as Optimizely or Visual Website Optimizer