Are you ready to make connections, contribute fresh thinking, and build relationships?
Digital Surgeons is searching for a Contract Recruiter to work closely with recruiters, HR, and business leaders across the firm to develop and deliver innovative pipeline sourcing strategies for talent.
The ideal candidate is both a strategic thinker and hands-on tactician who can provide project leadership and recruiting support. As the role is critical to the execution of new and existing program and project initiatives, you must be ready to provide top-notch internal customer support and drive recruiting functional excellence and process improvement.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop recruiting strategies for long and short term hiring goals.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment. Check references, make offers and negotiate as necessary, ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process, and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
- Manage candidates seamlessly through the interview process, set expectations, provide feedback, negotiate, and close all offers. This includes scheduling interviews and travel where necessary.
- Provide regular updates to hiring managers on the recruiting status of a position.
- Advocate a positive candidate experience to build Digital Surgeons employment brand.
- Apply a wide range of experience on current external recruiting policies, practices and trends.
- Source and build relationships with candidates via internal and external recruitment networks.
- Incorporate the use of social media into recruitment campaigns.
- Develop Content around the agency (specific to why a candidate would want to work here)
- Work with various cross-functional teams to achieve various marketing initiatives related to attracting talent
- You will work with our Office Manager to coordinate, recruit, and host/attend various Career Fairs, Meetups, and networking events.
- Be a champion of the culture and pulse of the company.
Come Equipped with:
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage new and existing needs.
- A love for people and building relationships.
- Passion for the impact design and technology has on the world.
- Effective written and verbal communications.
Back to Careers