Digital Surgeons is looking for an intern to join our team for the winter. This is an amazing opportunity to get exposed to the industry and experience different aspects of the company.
You will be working alongside a talented team of copywriters, content producers, and expert strategists & marketers. If you’re interested in working with cross-functional teams and learning how to make content that people want to engage with, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Develop content marketing programs from ideation to launch, including, but not be limited to, blogs, whitepapers and reports, social media, landing pages, emails, market research trends, customer success stories, and more.
- Establish benchmarks for success by developing reports to measure it
- Assist with the scheduling of blog and social media messaging/posts
- Provide creative requirement recommendations for campaigns as needed
- Develop narrative and positioning for content for Digital Surgeons
- Day to day social media activities including content creation and scheduling
- Develop strategies for social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.)
- Coordinate social management of integrated content campaigns with internal teams to create content that supports our content calendar, mission, and brand pillars
- Manage content production and distribution processes including integration with marketing operations and sales enablement tools and processes
What you bring:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, communications, journalism, or digital media
- Experience in social media and digital marketing
- Must demonstrate strong writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and tasks while effectively managing time and changing priorities
Tools we like:
- Buffer, Mailchimp, Sprinklr, Hootsuite
Apply For This Job
Back to Careers