We’re Digital Surgeons, an award-winning agency that focuses on three areas- Branding, Experience Design, and Demand Generation (multi-channel) for businesses in a variety of verticals.
We’re looking for the right person to work alongside the company’s leadership team to help generate new business opportunities for the agency.
The ideal candidate is a ‘network engineer’ with a strong work ethic, loves to talk to people and has a desire to earn a healthy income.
The role is multi-dimensional. Hunting for new opportunities. Networking. Taking inbound leads, qualifying and developing them (Gathering). Being an advisor/strategist for prospective/existing clients, and the internal account teams that manage their businesses in order to spot client business challenges, growth opportunities, and crafting unique strategic solutions that meet their needs.
You should apply to this job if:
- You have thick skin and resilience for days.
- You are a lovable extrovert who thrives on meeting new people.
- You are quick on your feet and can handle any situation.
- You don’t shy away from visibility. This reports directly into one of our founders.
What you’ll do:
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Take initial calls with prospective new clients to assess opportunities and document project details
- Respond to RFIs/RFPs and other related client requests in a timely manner
- Provide leadership through the new business capture lifecycle - from identifying opportunities, qualifying leads, and developing strategies and solutions to design demand
- Develop a comprehensive actionable business development plan designed to strategically position the company as a leader in the experience design space
- Grow and nurture existing client relationships leading to repeat business within the engagement
- Competitively position Digital Surgeons to acquire new clients from a range of industries and sector
- Work with CEO/CCO and VP of Finance to establish business development objectives in coordination with DS’ new business development and revenue growth plans
- Develop monthly implementation plans, and facilitate bi-weekly pipeline meetings, based off new business development and revenue growth plans
- Successfully negotiate contracts and SOW terms with existing and prospective clients
- Maintain a pipeline of opportunities with prospects and existing clients, reviewing regularly with DS key stakeholders
- Lead Generation/Nurturing: Generate prospects using data and direct outreach, through a combination of phone, email, content marketing
- Qualify each opportunity to ensure internal resources are appropriately allocated
- Ensure prospective clients and existing opportunities continue to move through the pipeline
- Actively network in order to develop leads and generate new business opportunities
- Develop internal marketing materials such as case studies, capability decks, and portfolio presentations
- Aid in the creation, development, and syndication of thought leadership content to position Digital Surgeons as a leader in experience design and growth marketing
What you bring:
Apply For This Job
Back to Careers
- 3-5 years of successful experience in business development, client services, or strategy at a digital agency
- The ideal candidate has strategy, design, or engineering experience working in an agency setting.
- Successful track record of selling digital marketing-oriented professional service solutions for digital agencies and consultancies
- Significant business relationships and personal network of leaders and decision-makers
- A thorough understanding of client needs and goals with the ability to communicate them to internal teams to help create winning proposals and creative pitch deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid experience in responding to RFIs/RFPs
- Experience creating written project proposals, creative pitches, presentations, and marketing materials
- Ability to effectively manage a sales pipeline
- Hunter mentality