What an ideal candidate looks like:
- You are equal parts creative storyteller and experience designer.
- You have an impeccable passion for the craft of design and with that comes to your attention to detail and capability of defining a strategic point of view for any project you take on, understanding that every pixel you create is an opportunity to drive real business impact.
- You have 7-10 years of experience working in a fast-paced agency or creative environment across multiple projects concurrently.
- You are a confident, high-energy extrovert who enjoys conversing, presenting, and building relationships with clients (Yes, you’ll be client-facing)
- You have a strong acumen and interest in business, marketing, and technology as it pertains to helping businesses transform digitally, develop new products and services, and drive disruptive innovation for organizations of all sizes.
- You are comfortable collaborating with engineers and creative technologists to build and develop functioning enterprise-level applications and design systems.
- You have a working knowledge of Design Thinking as a methodology and the tools/activities needed to mine insights, facilitate ideation sessions, rapidly prototype and test human-centered solutions.
- You’re capable of assisting in the execution of UX research-related activities as it relates to developing and launching new products and services – doing desk research, stakeholder interviewing, and journey mapping to define high value flows, features, and experiences.
- You thrive in fast-paced uncertain environments, welcoming ambiguity of project assignments as an opportunity to shape and explore new business-building ideas and solutions in a team setting.
- You are a natural-born leader, comfortable leading engagements and collaborating with others, but also enjoy being a very (very) hands-on practitioner, producing the work product directly.
- Keep up to date with trends, cultural movements, and advancements as they pertain to design, technology, and business.
- You're not just a stellar designer, but you enjoy nurturing others who have not come as far as you have. As an ACD, you’ll be helping mentor younger designers and design thinkers to help them foster their talents and ability to create world-class creative solutions.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You love side hustles, working on after-hours projects, and have a desire to always be challenged – embracing every opportunity that comes your way with a can-do attitude.
- Have experience working across both enterprise B2B and B2C organizations.
- Are fluent in designing for a variety of modern digital applications including websites, apps, and DTC digital products and services
- You are excited by the idea of crafting compelling keynote presentations that leverage visual storytelling to articulate complex ideas and solutions to key stakeholders.
- You love experimenting with new tools, technologies, and techniques that can expand or enhance your workflows.
- You have an eclectic background of hobbies, passions, or other interests outside of your core discipline.
- You have thick skin and an insatiable thirst for progress and possibility.
Core tools and platforms you’ll be using regularly:
Apply For This Job
Back to Careers
- Figma / Sketch
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, AE etc..)