Are you ready to help our clients measure what matters?
Digital Surgeons is seeking an analytics manager to provide audience and customer analysis support to our client projects.
- Leads analytics projects and advises clients on analytics processes and the interpretation of metrics.
- Oversees all phases of digital analysis to formulate strategy, discover opportunities, define requirements, and assess designs of qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Directs the definition of success metrics and data sources, data integration, channels, customer targets.
- Responsible for the implementation of data capture, integration, and manipulation tools leveraging Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other enabling technologies.
- Responsible for testing and optimization activities.
- Drives analysis of marketing campaigns and initiatives to identify tactics for optimizing marketing, marketing efficiency and marketing effectiveness.
- Oversees report and dashboard development and delivery.
We are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated experience working in marketing analytics. Agency/consultant experience is a plus.
- Experience translating business objectives into measurement plans and create effecting website testing and optimization programs.
- A willingness to develop thought-leadership content as it relates to customer analytics.
- Intermediate- to expert-level ability with Google Analytics or other enterprise clickstream analytics tool.
- Experience implementing Tag Management solutions, Tealium or Google Tag Manager preferred.
- Experience operating Testing and Optimization tools such as Optimizely or Visual Website Optimizer.
Not required, but we are also looking for:
- Familiarity with SEO and inbound marketing tools
- Familiarity with Google Adwords a plus.
- Familiarity with ad-serving technologies
- Familiarity with API’s, especially the Google Analytics API
- Ability to develop data manipulation, data mining, data visualization, or other analytics technology using Python, R, or other programming languages
- Familiarity with cloud data platforms
- Demonstrated application of Data Science techniques to business problems such as classification or predictive modeling a huge plus!
Back to Careers