Administrative Assistant & Events Coordinator
Digital Surgeons is hiring! We’re looking for a administrative assistant & events coordinator to support our Founder and CEO. This is a chance to work with an entrepreneur, thought leader, and innovator. You’ll be challenged & inspired, and given the opportunity to level up your knowledge in the design, technology, and marketing space.
You do more than check tasks off a to-do list; you anticipate potential problems and have an arsenal of solutions. When you don’t know the answer to something, you aren’t afraid to look it up, nudge a colleague or dig in. You take pride in delivering the highest quality work and finding efficiencies in your life. Your friends and family often ask you “How do you do it all?” You are run on adrenaline and your best ideas come when the pressure is on. For you, the status quo will not do, you are always striving for a better end result. You understand that life is not black and white and you are comfortable living in and contributing to the shades of gray.
- Responsible for meeting coordination, travel arrangements, event planning, and correspondence.
- Manage CEO’s business calendar, schedule meetings, appointments, and conference calls, etc.
- Attend internal and external meetings, document discussion and action items
- Proactively collect information for use in discussions, meetings, projects, and prepare presentation materials
- Provide event support for a variety of different types and levels of event – these include conferences, workshops, dinners, and seminars
- Deliver high-quality attention to detail to ensure data/information accuracy.
- Proactively monitor the CEO’s workflow; execute on items within scope and knowledge
- Review and prioritize incoming communications, reply directly to routine inquiries.
- Maintain CEO’s office space, files, and other items as needed
- Prepare memos, reports, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Create and maintain various schedules in calendar
Apply For This Job
Back to Careers
- Administrative Assistant and Support: 3+ years
- Excellent judgment, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written skills to effectively communicate with different personalities
- Successfully perform in high stress, fast-paced environment
- Accept changes with short notice and tolerate frequent interruptions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding all matters